Frequently asked questions

Where do I apply for working papers?

If you need working papers go to the Main Office on the 6th floor or click here: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NM6ypAHLWk9Cg4-51YtejowkGWIe4NAS/view?usp=sharing)

What do I do if I have to leave school early?

If you have to leave school early, you must be signed out by your guidance counselor. You can bring the counselor a written note from home or your parent can email the counselor using the addresses on this website.

What if I need a medical early dismissal authorized?

If you are in need of a medical early dismissal, go to the nurses office Room 604. The nurse will assess your illness, call your parent and determine the next course of action.

How do my parents sign up for Tuesday Parental Engagement Conferences (PEGs)?

In order to register for a conference (Tuesdays @ 2:30pm), contact your guidance counselor or click on the Book icon on the home page of our website. Please register by the Friday before the conference you wish to attend.

How do I change my schedule?

If you want to make changes to your schedule, you will submit a change request form within the first ten days of the semester to your counselor. Parent permission and signature is required. The Guidance Department is unable to grant teacher requests.

Do you need a copy of your transcript?

If you need a student copy of your transcript, see your counselor. If you need an official copy of your transcript, see the College Counselor (602). If you are an alumni, call Records at x 61151 to request your copy.

Do you need to hand in an excused absence note?

If you have an excused absent note or doctors note, bring it to room 103 in the lobby during your lunch period. The note must include an explanation of the absense coming from a parent or legal guardian, and the student ID number.

What do I do if I lose my metrocard?

If you lost your metrocard and need a new one, go to room 607or see Ms. Cunningham at the end of the school day in Room 103.

How can I access PupilPath?

PupilPath allows you to view assignments, check your grades and monitor your homework. Log in with this link______ If you are having trouble logging into your PupilPath account, email csegarra2@schools.nyc.gov.